A nice sale to Bangkok — the best city to use as a base to visit the rest of Southeast Asia due to the number of low cost carrier options there.
- March 7th – 14th. Valid for travel from February 19th – March 23rd for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by February 20th.
- SEA – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – SEA
- 15,278 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Thai Baht (THB). $1USD = 30THB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping