Malaysia Airlines is switching it’s Los Angeles to Kuala Lumpur flight that connects in Taipei to connect in Tokyo beginning late March. As part of the switch, they are putting Los Angeles – Tokyo on sale! Tokyo is NEVER this cheap!
- March 28th – April 2nd. Valid for travel March 24th – May 31st for Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday departures from the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by February 13th.
- LAX – NRT (Tokyo) – LAX
- 10,875 miles or 4.5 cents per mile. Malaysia Airlines is partners with Delta. Provide Malaysia Airlines your Delta SkyMiles number at checkin to receive your miles. However, this fare will only earn 50% mileage credit. We are publishing this fare despite that due to how low it is!
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Yen (JPY). $1USD = 77 JPY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping