Rome is on sale! Good availability.
Update: United has also matched Delta’s sale. If you are flying out of San Francisco, taking United would probably be better since it is the #1 carrier from San Francisco.
- February 1st – 8th. Valid for from January 23rd – March 22nd for Sunday through Thursday departure from the United States and Monday through Thursday from Italy. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by January 11th.
- Sample from San Francisco only
- SFO -ATL (Atlanta) – FCO (ROME) – ATL – SFO
- 14,308 miles or 5.6 cents per mile.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.78 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping