We will try to only post warm/tropical destinations until it gets warmer! Thailand sounds perfect right now — in addition to everything that Bangkok has to offer (the nightlife, food and shopping), it is also home to many low cost carriers that you can use to visit the beaches of Phuket or Koh Samui.
- January 20th – 28th. Valid for travel until March 23rd for Sunday through Friday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by January 6th.
- EWR – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – BKK
- 19,196 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Thai Baht (THB). $1USD = 30THB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping