A few days ago, we posted a deal from San Francisco to Honolulu for $282. Hawaiian Airline is putting their San Jose – Maui route on sale with very limited availability. It might work for some of you. Maui is our favorite Hawaiian Island.
- January 25th – 26th, 2012. What? Who goes to Maui for a day! It’s there for $242.
- Outbound availability (San Jose – Maui @ $110 each way): January 25th and 27th
- Inbound availability (Maui – San Jose @ $110 each way): January 12th, 19th and 26th.
- So why are we posting this? If you take the outbound for $110, there are availability for $143 inbound in February or $274 roundtrip, all in. So while $242 is not something that will work for most people, $274 will.
- Use Hawaiian Airline’s month search to see all availability
- SJC – OGG (Maui – Kahului Airport) – SJC
- 4,711 miles or 5.1 cents per mile for $242 fare or 5.8 cents per mile for $274 fare
- Book on Hawaiian Airlines