The sale to Seoul continues.
- April 24th – May 1st, 2012. Valid for travel from April 22nd – June 9th, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by December 31st, 2011.
- JFK – SFO (San Francisco) – ICN (Seoul) – NRT (Tokyo) – EWR (Newark)
- 15,715 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Won (KRW) – $1USD = 1,147 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping