A great fare to Hanoi! It doesn’t really get much cheaper than this.
- February 17th – 24th, 2012. Valid for travel until March 31st, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by December 19th, 2011.
- SFO – TPE (Taipei) – HAN (Hanoi) – TPE – SFO
- 14,934 miles or 4.6 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens. Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. However, you can have an agent arrange a visa for pickup at arrival at Hanoi Airport for $20-25 handing fee paid upfront + $25 for the Visa payable on arrival. The Flight Deal team has used VietnamStay.com in the past for this service. It is much better than sending away your passport.
- Currency: Vietnamese Dong (VND). $1USD = 21,009 VND.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping