United has match Delta’s sale to Managua from Los Angeles. Use this to go surfing in San Jose del Sur.
- January 31st – February 5th, 2012. Valid for travel from January 3rd – February 16th, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by December 6st, 2011.
- LAX – IAH (Houston) – MGA (Managua) – IAH – LAX
- 5,480 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa – US Citizens: not required. However, $10 tourist card must be purchased on arrival
- Currency – Nicaraguan Cordoba (NIO). $1USD = 22 NIO
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping