An incredible deal to Beijing! We like Beijing for the duck (obviously) and the art — 798.
- January 16th – 23rd, 2012. Valid for travel from January 15th, 2012 – March 23rd, 2012 with a minimum stay of 6 days required. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 27th, 2011.
- JFK – DTW (Detroit) – PEK (Beijing) – DTW – JFK.
- 14,224 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and book on delta.com
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping