Chennai is the gateway to Southern India. Southern India has its own distinct culture, music and food. Go check it out.
Etihad is the national carrier of the United Arab Emirates and flies the newest Boeing and Airbus widebodies.
- January 23rd – February 2nd, 2012. Valid for travel from January 15th – May 10th, 2012 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 30th, 2011
- JFK – AUH (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates) – MAA (Chennai) – AUH – JFK.
- 17,386 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and then book on www.etihadairways.com
- Visa: US Citizens require a visa prior to arrival
- Currency: Rupee. $1USD = 48 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping