We posted a sale to Cape Town from New York yesterday for $777. It has been extended to Washington D.C.
- January 15th – 26th, 2012. Valid for travel from November 1st – December 08th, 2011 & December 29th – March 29th, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 21st, 2011
- IAD – AMS (Amsterdam) – CPT (Cape Town) – AMS – IAD
- 19,742 miles or 3.9 miles. KLM partners with Delta and this will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. 19,296 miles is almost enough miles for a free domestic ticket, remember to provide them your Delta SkyMiles number at checkin to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and then book on www.klm.com
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Rand – $1USD = 8 South African Rand (ZAR)
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping