COPA Airlines: Los Angeles – Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. $440. Roundtrip, including all Taxes and Fees
COPA Airlines is partners with Continental and United — so this fare will earn 100% mileage with their respective programs. Santo Domingo is the oldest European city in the Americas and is an UNESCO heritage site. This is a great fare from the West Coast to DR.
- November 3rd – 6th. Valid for travel until November 30th. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 4th.
- LAX – PTY (Panama City, Panama) – SDQ (Santo Domingo) – PTY – LAX
- 7,852 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware and go to book on copaair.com
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Dominican Peso (DOP) – $1USD = 38 DOP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping