A great way to end the week — more deals as always over the weekend. This sale is better than the deal we posted two days ago from San Francisco to Buenos Aires — 1. it’s over $50 cheaper, 2. it’s with United and if you are a SFO flyer, most of your miles will likely be with United. Go get some steak, learn the tango and drink some of the best wines in the Americas.
- November 23rdth – December 1st. Valid for travel until December 10th, 2011. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability.
- SFO – IAH (Houston) – EZE (Buenos Aires) – IAD (Washington D.C.) – SFO
- 14,344 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required however there is a $140 reciprocity fee on arrival
- Currency: Argentine Peso (ARS). $1USD = 4.23 ARS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping