Madrid is great — great food and great museums. Fun times. We have said it many times — if you go to Madrid, you definitely need to go and eat at DiverXO (just use the e-mail address on the website and let them know you are visiting from the US when you are making a reservation).
- November 16th – 22nd. Valid for travel November 16th – December 16th & January 3rd – 9th, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability.
- MIA – ORD (Chicago) – MAD (Madrid) – SJU (San Juan, Puerto Rico) – MIA
- 10,412 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro. $1USD = 0.78 Euros
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping