Bar none, The Flight Deal’s favorite South American city is Buenos Aires. The food is great, the nightlight is even better and the laid back lifestyle is just perfect. Go get a bife de lomo (steak) at La Cabrera in Palermo, learn tango in San Telmo. Part of the team will be in BsAs for Thanksgiving, where they will be getting their steak on and will also be watching some futbol live!
- November 16th – 25th. Valid for travel until December 10th, 2011. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability.
- SFO – JFK (New York) – EZE (Buenos Aires) – JFK – SFO. Also availability via Dallas and Miami
- 15,736 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required however there is a $140 reciprocity fee on arrival
- Currency: Argentine Peso (ARS). $1USD = 4.23 ARS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping