COPA Airlines is partners with Continental and United — so this fare will earn 100% mileage with their respective programs. Santiago is not a beach destination, but it is the oldest European built city in the Americas and famous for its cigars! If you do want to go to the beach, Playa Dorado is near by.
- November 15th – 21st. Valid for travel until July, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase 7 days advance of departure.
- LAX – PTY (Panama City) – STI (Santiago, Dominican Republic) – PTY – LAX
- 7,864 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware and go to book on copaair.com
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Dominican Peso (DOP) – $1USD = 38 DOP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping