Delta: Washington D.C. – Las Vegas, Nevada/Billings, Montana (and vice versa). $219. Roundtrip, including all Taxes and Fees
Delta has extended the sale to Washington D.C., we talk about Vegas all the time. But one of the many natural treasures of the United States that we all should go and see are the national parks. Billings is the gateway to Yellowstone. Go and check out the majestic beauty.
[update 1 @8:00pm 10/21 – gone]
- December 9th – 13th. Valid for travel until August, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase 14 days advance of departure.
Routing – Sample only for Billings, Montana:
- IAD – MSP (Minneapolis) – BIL (Billings, Montana) – SLC (Salt Lake) – DCA
Mileage – Sample only for Billings, Montana:
- 3,894 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here