A short drive from Tuscon is the Sonoran Desert with the Saguaro National Park and November – March is the best time to go check it out. Tuscon actually is in the middle of the park and the park has one of the highest concentrations of Saguaro cacti anywhere. In addition to Saguaro, there is also the Sabino Canyons. Much to see and do.
- November 4th – 8th. Valid for travel until May 2012 with limited availability. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability.
- LGA – IAH (Houston) – TUS (Tuscon) – IAH – LGA
- 4,600 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com and Continental.com
- Continental and United’s risk free cancellation policy here