American’s sale from United/Continental hubs continues — they have added Washington D.C. to the list in addition to San Francisco and New York. This sale also works from the destination cities to Washington D.C.
This will not last. If you need to firm up your plans, American offers a 24 hour fare hold (details below). Hold the fare and then buy tomorrow.
[update 1 @ 2:30pm 10/14 – aa pulled this]
- November 10th – 15th. Valid for travel until May, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to find exact availability. (This sample travel date is for Colorado Springs)
- DCA/IAD – DFW (Dallas) – CITY – DFW (Dallas) – IAD/DCA. Routings via ORD (Chicago) are also available
- 3,568 miles or 5.6 cents per mile (Colorado Springs)
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here