Delta: Washington D.C. – San Diego / Sacramento / Portland (and vice versa). $240. Roundtrip, including all Taxes and Fees
Interesting destinations on sale:
- San Diego – go to the beach when it’s cold
- Sacramento – get some nice skiing in Mammoth/Tahoe or go to the vineyards in Napa (Sacramento is closer to both than San Francisco)
- Portland – go check out the new food movement that is going on.
This also works in the reverse — e.g., San Diego – Washington D.C.
[update 1 @ 10/12 5:45pm – fare pulled.]
- December 2nd – 6th. Valid for travel until February 15th, 2012 without blackout around Thanksgiving and Christmas. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to find exact availability. Must purchase 14 days advance of departure
- We will provide a sample routing for Washington D.C. – San Diego
- DCA – DTW (Detroit) – SAN (San Diego) – MSP (Minneapolis) – DCA
- Many routing options exist via various Delta hubs.
- 4,812 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here