American Airlines Vacations is running a BlackJack game where you can win one of six discounts off a vacation package:
- $75 off and 2,500 bonus miles
- $50 off per person
- $25 off per night
- 5,000 bonus miles
- 10% off package
- $100 off now and $100 off the following booking
Link to game – AA’s What’s the Deal
So which one should you pick?
- The $50 off person and $100 off now is the same if you are traveling with another person. The $50 per person is better than $100 off if the traveling party is greater 2 people
- $25 off per night is more valuable than the $100 off if you are going for more than 4 nights, but if you are spending more than 4 nights, the 10% off is probably better.
- $75 off and 2,500 bonus miles (worth $25 at 1 cent per mile) is better than the $25 off per night if your stay is 3 nights or less
- 10% off package is best if the vacation package is greater than $1,000
- The 5,000 bonus miles might be the worse offer
- For packages over $1,000, from best to worse: 10%, $100 off / $50 per person, $75 & 2,500 bonus miles, $25 off per night and then 5,000 bonus miles.
Terms & Conditions:
Purchase of flight + hotel vacation required. Offers are not valid on flight-only or car-only bookings. Offers are valid for new reservations made between October 10 – November 9, 2011, and for travel between October 12, 2011 and February 29, 2012. Promotion codes are not valid on any reservation that includes travel or a hotel stay on any date between December 21 – 26, 2011 or February 18-20, 2012.