Nagoya is not as famous as Tokyo or Kyoto when people think of Japan. Nagoya is the manufacturing hub for Japan — it is home to Toyota, Honda and Nissan. Besides cars, it supposedly has a happening nightlight. It is also in-between Tokyo and Kyoto, so for an extended visit to Japan, it can be a good base to either city.
- November 2nd – 9th. Valid for travel from November 1st – December 8th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to find exact availability. Enable advance routing and enter “aa+” on both outbound and inbound field. Must purchase by October 14th.
- SNA/ONT – DFW (Dallas) – NRT (Tokyo) – NGO (Nagoya, Japan) – NRT – DFW – SNA/ONT
- 15,646 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save up to $80 / per person
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required
- Currency: Yen – $1USD = 77 JPY