United/Continental: Newark/LaGuardia – Liberia, Costa Rica. $323. Roundtrip, including all Taxes and Fees
United and Continental is putting Liberia, Costa Rica on sale again. Its been almost 2 months since the last one — so if missed the last time around! Go enjoy some of the best surfing and beaches in Central America.
- November 11th – 16th. Valid for travel until February 15th, 2012. Must purchase by October 14th, 2011. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to find exact availability.
- EWR – IAH (Houston) – LIR (Liberia, Costa Rica) – IAH – EWR. Also available from LaGuardia
- 5,742 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to find exact dates
- Go to United.com or Continental.com and plug in dates found above to book
- United and Continental’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required
- Currency: Colons – $1USD = 515 Colones.
- Departure Tax: $26 USD – payable in cash. Make sure you have it when you are flying out of the country.