Dublin is the 4th visited capital in Europe. Dublin has good nightlife, excellent pubs and great architecture. If the city isn’t your idea of an Irish holiday, how about the awesome countryside?
We are finally seeing more and more sales to Europe!
- October 12th – 18th. Valid for travel from October 3rd to November 22nd. Search for availability on http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to find exact availability.
[update 1 @ 3pm – ticket must be purchased by today – 9/24]
- Chicago: ORD – PHL (Philadelphia) – DUB (Dublin) – PHL – ORD
- Newark: EWR – PHL – DUB – PHL – ORD
- Chicago: 7,874 or 5.9 cents per mile
- Newark: 6,705 or 6.4 cents per mile (Not a deal The Flight Team would take because the ticket is over 6 cents per mile, but it is an okay fare)
- If you use a MasterCard, you will receive up to 1,000 bonus miles for booking on USAirways.com – Details
Bookable on USAirways.com. Cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – no visa is required
- Currency: Euro – $1USD = 0.74 Euros.