Barcelona: the Flight Team’s favorite European city. The food — The culture — The history. What’s there not to like? We had some great cocktails at Ferran Adrià’s new cocktail bar 41 and some good tapas at Lolita in January 2011.
We are also excited to see European destinations being on sale. We are hoping for a lot more!
- November 3rd to November 10th. Travel valid from October 29th to March 26th, 2012 with blackout dates of Dec 15th to 23rd. Valid for Sunday to Thursday travel from the US and Monday to Thursday travel from Europe.
- SFO: SFO – JFK (New York) – BCN (Barcelona) – JFK – SFO (Can be routed via Atlanta too)
- LAX: LAX – JFK – BCN – JFK – LAX (Can be routed via Atlanta too)
- SFO: 13,103 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- LAX: 12,612 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
Bookable on Delta.com. Delta.com’s Cancellation Policy
- Visa: US Citizens – No visa required
- Currency: Euro – $1 USD = 0.725 Euro