Mumbai’s the business center of India. It’s the most cosmopolitan of all the Indian cities. In addition, it’s the cultural capital of India symbolized by the presence of Bollywood, the film producing center of India.
If big cities are not your thing, use Mumbai as a base to see the rest of India. Low cost carriers are aplenty: SpiceJet, Indigo, Jetlite, Kingfisher Red. Use them to go to Goa and points beyond.
- November 5th – 14th. Valid for travel until June 13th, 2012 with blackout dates from December 9th – 24th. Valid for travel daily. Gulfair.com has a flexible week search to see fares. Reservations must be made 14 days ahead of departure.
- JFK – LHR (London) – BAH (Bahrain) – BOM (Mumbai, India) – BAH – LHR – JFK
- The JFK – LHR / LHR – JFK segments are on American. The rest are on Gulf Air. Gulf Air is an American Airlines AAdvantage partner.
- 16,232 miles or 5.6 cents per mile. The ticket is booked in Q fare class which earns 100% non-status mileage credit with American Airlines. Before checkin, please put in your American Airlines AAdvantage number to receive your miles! And save your boarding passes until the mileage have posted to AA.com
Bookable on Gulfair.com.
- Visa – US Citizens are required to have a visa prior to arrival. Fees varies
- Currency – Indian Rupee. $1 USD = 47.5 INR