Mistake Fare Alert: United. Seattle – Beijing, China. $405! Round trip. All in. (San Francisco for ~$520)
Hurry! These will NOT LAST!!!!
- October 1 – 8th. Departure on most Friday, Saturday, Sundays. Limited availability September. Decent October & November availability
- September outbound dates we found: 2nd, 4th, 25th, 30th
- October outbound dates we found: 1st, 14th, 21st, 22nd, 28th, 29th, 30th
- November outbound dates we found: 4th, 6th, 11th, 13th, 20th, 25th, 26th, 27th
- SEA – SFO – PEK (Beijing) – SFO – SEA
- 13,814 miles or 2.9 miles per mile. Remember to collect your miles! That is enough for an one way domestic award ticket.
[Update 1 @ 6:30pm – SFO folks – buy a one way up to Seattle before your flight.. when you return, ditch the Seattle portion]
[Update 2 @ 6:45pm – outbound dates list. Please follow us on twitter @theflightdeal or our Facebook at http://facebook.com/theflightdeal for the latest on this deal]
[Update 3 @ 7:15pm – for SFO folks who want to take advantage, an one way from SFO – SEA is pricing between $89 -$119. So Beijing, China can be done for ~$500]
- US Citizen – Visa required prior to arrival. $140 for single or multiple entry. Get a multiple entry.
Bookable on Expedia. [Update 4 – 8:15pm — now bookable on United.com for 24 hour cancellation]
[Update 5 – 10:30am 8/28 – gone]
To make sure you see our latest deals as we post them, LIKE our Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/theflightdeal), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/theflightdeal) or subscribe to our RSS feed (http://feeds.feedburner.com/theflightdeal).