Though it is still sweltering out in NYC and Chicago right now, autumn is almost upon us and you will want to get out of the cold and get a tan. Well, here’s your chance to book early for the best fares.
- October 12 – October 17th
- Now until November 2011.
- Travel days limited to Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays (meaning you can travel only on those days).
- All NYC airports (EWR, JFK, LGA) to MIA (Miami)
- ORD (Chicago O’Hare) to MIA (Miami)
- NYC: 2,179 miles. 6.6 cents per mile (not a deal). Use the 15% coupon code in the link below to lower it to $128 or 5.8 cents per mile (Flight Deal worthy).
- Chicago: 2,394 miles. 6.1 cents per mile (not a deal). Use the 15% coupon code in the link below to lower it to $128 or 5.3 cents per mile.
- 15% discount valid for travel periods listed above. Please note that discount applies only to the base fare and not taxes. LINK [UPDATE: Discount code EXPIRED]
Bookable on AA.com
- AA.com allows for 24 hour HOLD of the fare. However, a coupon code cannot be combined with a HOLD.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.