Competitive fares out of Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco. $256 on American and $261 on Delta. You can also fly on Delta from SFO – FLL for $263 on the same dates.
Sample date: October 5th – October 12th
Valid Travel Period: Now – November/2011. Valid for travel on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturdays.
- AA: FLL (Fort Lauderdale) – DFW (Dallas) – SFO (San Francisco) – DFW – FLL
- DL: FLL – ATL (Atlanta) – SFO – CVG (Cincinnati) – FLL
- AA: 5,167 Miles or 4.9 cents per mile. With discount below, the cents per mile would be 4.3 (taxes are not discounted)
- DL: 5,688 Miles or 4.6 cents per mile
- AA: 15% off coupon. LINK. [Update: Discount code EXPIRED]
Bookable on AA.com or Delta.com
If you need time to think about these deals, the cancellation policy for AA and Delta are as follow:
- AA: AA allows you to hold the fare for 24 hours without a fee. You can hold the fare for up to 5 days for $5 (domestic only). If you use the coupon above, you cannot hold the reservation. It must be done at the time of ticketing.
- DL: Delta allows you to cancel a purchased fare within 24 hours of purchase.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.