- Delta charges 3.5 cents per mile. So a 50,000 mile purchase would be $1,750 + taxes + fees. With this promotion, its effectively 1.8 cents per mile.
- Delta is the most anti-consumer friendly program out of the big four despite having no mileage expiration. Finding an award at Delta’s low mileage level is incredible difficult. Most awards are priced either at the medium or high level. Making Delta’s award typically 1.5 – 2X more expensive than American, United or US Airways.
- Surcharges for originating outside of the US
- Blanket blackout dates when redeeming on Korean Air, China Southern and China Eastern, because Delta is too lazy to read a simple chart
- Delta SkyMiles are very easy to obtain through other promotions
- This is more expensive than the US Air promotion by over $300
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, Threads @TheFlightDeal or The Flight Deal WhatsApp channel or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.