This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
You don’t have to pay for a credit card to get great benefits. Staying true to our bargain hunting ways, here are our picks for top no-annual fee credit cards.
Flat Rate Earning
Citi Double Cash Card
- Earn 1x cashback on all purchases
- Earn an additional 1% when paying for those purchases; you can eve pay over time but make sure you make the minimum payment.
Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card
- 2% cashback on all purchases
Rotating Category Bonuses
Earn 5x cashback up to $1,500 on quarterly rotating categories; 1% on all other purchases with these cards:
Chase Freedom — the current quarter’s bonus category is
Discover it Card — the current quarter’s bonus category is Home Improvement Stores and Wholesale Clubs
Hilton Honors Card from American Express
- Earn 7x Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort; earn 5x Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations; earn 3x Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card
BankAmericard Travel Rewards
- Earn 1.5 points for all purchases
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars or baggage fees
- Get an additional 10% customer points bonus on every purchase when you have an active Bank of America® checking or savings account – Preferred Rewards clients you can increase that bonus to 25% – 75%
Chase Slate — very useful if you have a high balance on your other cards
- Pay no balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open; after 60 days there is a fee of 5% of the balance transferred with a $5 minimum
Find the right no annual fee card for at the Top Credit Card Offers tab above.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.