[Summer Fare] Condor – Starting $169: United States / Canada – Europe. ONE-WAY FARE including all Taxes
Condor, Germany’s 3rd largest airline is running a very good ONE-WAY fare sales to Europe for July travel. Condor includes one checked bag up to 50 pounds, one carry-on up to 13 pounds and a meal with the price.
Condor flies nonstop from the following cities to Frankfurt. We have listed the one-way fares from each:
- Anchorage [ANC] – $299
- Austin [AUS] – $349
- Baltimore [BWI] – $269
- Fairbanks [FAI] – $389
- Las Vegas [LAS] – $239
- Minneapolis [MSP] – $179
- Portland [PDX] – $169
- Providence [PVD] – $169
- Seattle [SEA] – $229
Similar pricing is also available from Calgary [$159], Halifax [$259], Toronto [$299], Vancouver [$159] and Whitehorse [$259]. All prices are in USD. In addition, you can go to other cities in Europe for a little bit more. For example Portland – Amsterdam is $219 one-way. You should check your destination to see if similar pricing is available.
Return fares on Condor is expensive. We would recommend you check WOW, Icelandair or Norwegian for cheap return fares if you do not have miles. Miles would be a cheap way to get back to the US.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Portland to Frankfurt
- July 10th
- Valid for travel in July. ONE-WAY travel. Just a few dates at the listed prices for each departure city.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Condor to search. Condor has a very easy to use calendar to see the best prices. Just plug in a date and scroll left and right to see the dates and prices.
- PDX – FRA (Frankfurt)
- Miles Flown: 5,227 miles or 3.3 cents per mile
Condor is partners with Lufthansa’ Miles and More program. Condor flights earn a minimum of 125 miles with Lufthansa’ Miles and More program.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Condor link to book.
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined or Orbitz) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Anantara Resorts
- Country Inns and Suites
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Fairmont, Swissotel, Raffles
- Hilton Hotels
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2
- Intercontinental Group
- Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites
- Marriott International
- Marriott, JW Marriott, Courtyard y Marriott, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Springhill Suites, Delta Hotels, Moxy, AC Hotels, TownePlace, Autograph Collection, Protea Hotels
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- Radisson Hotels
- Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Hotel Missioni
- Riu Hotels - All inclusive hotels in the Caribbean, Mexico and Europe
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Sheraton, Westin, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Le Meridien, Design Hotels, Tribute, Element, Aloft, Four Points
- Wyndham Hotels
- Wyndham, Tryp, Wingate, Hawthorn, Microtel, Dream, Planet Hollywood, Ramada, Night, Baymont, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required for most but some like Turkey do need one. Check travel.state.gov for exact requirements for each country.. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Check XE for currency of destination.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Condor, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.