A good fare to Mexico City. Only works for the sample date listed.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Philadelphia
- September 27th – 30th
- Depart: September 27th
- Return: September 30th
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- PHL – DTW (Detroit) – MEX (Mexico City) – ATL (Atlanta) – PHL
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 4,271 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,271 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 550 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “More Options” and enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN). $1USD = 16.83 MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.