[FARE GONE] American – Lower Prices on AA.COM NOW! (e.g., Newark – Honolulu for $516. NYC – LAX for $260)
AA domestic fares are priced lower than normal at the moment. We have seen our normal routes (NYC – California in the $260s, normally, they are closer to $300). So you might want to check your city pair.
Update 11/3/2014 @ 4:47PM Eastern – these are gone!
The best place to find these fares is on Google Flights. It is not on ITA. Booking directly on AA.COM will error out whereas links from Google Flights seem to work (we booked a bunch of NYC – California fares just now)
Here’s Newark – Honolulu for $516
Tips for taking advantage of fast moving deals:
- Use Chrome. Firefox will crash when you least want it to.
- AA.COM let you hold tickets for 24 hours. But multiple itineraries cannot be on the same dates
Go to Google Flights to find availability. Hit the Bar Graph icon for 30 day view of fare. Literally, all domestic city pairs are lower than normal. So just plug in where you need to go and see!
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page