Business Class – American – $2,514: Los Angeles – Buenos Aires, Argentina. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
American is putting its business class product to Buenos Aires on sale for travel this month. This normally goes for $3,500 – $4,000 from the West Coast. The coach seat is going for about $1,000 right now so 2.5x the cost of coach is not bad. If you can travel this month, enjoy.
Do take the routing via JFK as you get to ride the A321T with the new business class product. The connection via Dallas or Miami will probably mean you will be in a domestic first product — basically a glorified coach seat.
Sample Travel Date:
- August 21st – 28th
- Valid for travel by August 31st. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- Destination: EZE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (If you want the JFK routing, replace aa aa with jfk on both the Advanced Routing Code fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “0-7” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- On Cabin, select “Business class or higher”
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- LAX – JFK (New York) – EZE (Buenos Aires) – JFK – LAX.
- One permitted in New York / Dallas / Miami / Chicago / Charlotte / Philadelphia / Phoenix
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- 15,524 miles. You will earn 19,405 redeemable miles with American on this fare.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select American and on Select cabin/class, select “Business”
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Hotels.com or Hotwire.com) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Country Inns and Suites
- Design Hotels
- Hilton Hotels
- Intercontinental Group
- Marriott International
- Marriott, JW Marriott, Courtyard y Marriott, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Springhill Suites, Delta Hotels, Moxy, AC Hotels, TownePlace, Autograph Collection, Protea Hotels.
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- Radisson Hotels
- Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Hotel Missioni
- Wyndham Hotels
- Avis – US and Canadian Rentals
- Fox Rent A Car
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Car Rental – Good Agency for Rentals in Europe
- Visa: US Citizens – Entry Fee – $160. Argentinean entry fee for Americans must be paid prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Argentine Peso (ARS) $1USD = 8.26 ARS (This is the official rate, you probably can do a lot better if you look)
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, accommodation or car rental affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.