Our team member R had two extra Systemwide Upgrades to giveaway so we ran a simple giveaway on Monday. R’s selection criteria was actually pretty simple:
- The equipment being upgraded to is the best in class. If the flights were on the 77W, the likelihood of being selected is high. This meant that flights to Asia were unlikely to be selected since they were on old equipment.
- We have an affinity for Barcelona. (If you have been following us, you know that our go-to sentence for a Barcelona deal is that it’s our favorite city in Europe).
- We also checked availability to gauge chances of the upgrade clearing. The more open the flight, the higher the probability of being selected. R wanted to make sure the upgrade will be used and our fans get to actually enjoy the upgrade instead of just being on the waitlist.
So the winners are:
- Eloy – who will be on GRU-JFK-LAX; all new business class product — GRU-JFK on the new international business class and JFK-LAX on the new transcontinental business class.
- Wellington M. – who is upgrading his mom to Barcelona. Hopefully, we can give his mom her first international premium product experience.
We will be in contact for the necessary information to call in the upgrade. Thank you everyone for entering and congrats Eloy and Wellington!
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.