Evening Special – TAM Airlines: New York – Buenos Aires, Argentina. $386. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
[Update 11/26/2012 @ 10AM Eastern - deal gone]
Our twitter follower @shauravd sent us this tip: an amazing price to Buenos Aires! It has not been this low since forever. Really, it hasn’t. The city is definitely one of our team’s favorite cities in South America. In fact, right now one of our team members is actually on the plane back to New York from Buenos Aires.
- April 4th – 12th, 2013
- Valid for travel from March 1st, 2013 – June 30th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “jj+” to search only TAM Airlines availability. Must purchase by November 26th.
- JFK – GIG (Rio de Janeiro) – EZE (Buenos Aires) – GIG – JFK
- 12,078 miles or 3.2 cents per mile. TAM is a partner with United and a member of the Star Alliance and this fare will earn 100% mileage with United Airlines. Provide the check-in staff with your United MileagePlus number to receive full mileage credit. TAM is the largest airline in Brazil.
- [Update @ 10:45PM Eastern - in order to receive United credit, the flights must be entirely on TAM metal. It cannot be a codeshare flight]
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” select TAM Airlines to find availability.
- Visa: US Citizens – Entry Fee on Arrival – $160. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Argentine Peso (ARS) $1USD = 4.52 ARS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.