A good sale to Dublin with availability for Summer travel. Depending on routing, this can be a few dollars more.
Dublin is a good starting point to the rest of Europe. RyanAir, the low cost carrier is based there. If you do use RyanAir, be VERY mindful of their fees. They charge for everything.
Update 3/23/2016 @ 8:20PM Eastern – also available from Philadelphia for about the same price.
Update 3/23/2016 @ 10:49PM Eastern – United availability gone.
Update 3/23/2016 @ 10:54PM Eastern – American has a similar fare, but it is only available until mid May. We have updated the search instructions to search for American availability.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Chicago
- July 4th – 12th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until December for Sunday through Wednesday departures and Monday through Thursday returns. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ORD
- For Philadelphia availability, replace ORD with PHL on Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- For American availability, replace ua+ /f bc=k with aa+ /f bc=O on both the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields. That’s the letter O and not number zero.
- Destination: DUB
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: ORD
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- ORD – EWR (Newark) – DUB (Dublin) – ORD
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Global Premier Upgrade Fare (for United 1K and GS members):
- W Class
- Miles Flown: 7,562 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 7,562 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,015 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United” or “American” on the Airline textbox under the Advanced Options section of the form.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.89 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.