Vayama is running a $50 off promotion off international flights. The code only works for flights from the United States to international destinations. In addition, it does not work for bookings with American, British Airways, Delta, jetBlue or United. All bookings must be completed by February 7th at 3:30PM Pacific.
The code is per booking — so if you have 2 passenger on the itinerary, it is still only only $50 only. If you are traveling with someone, to maximize the discount, book it as two individual tickets.
Applicable to first 1,000 bookings. So will not last.
Vayama does not comply with the US Department of Transportation risk free 24 hour cancellation period as they charge $50 for the service. To use the promo code, at checkout, enter SUPER50 here:
To apply the promo code, at checkout screen, enter it like this:
Some good deals can be had, like $18 to go from New York to Toronto one way:
or Miami to Mexico City for $130 roundtrip on Aeromexico.
- This Aeromexico fare is good for travel until March 15th. Must purchase 14 days advance of departures with a 5 day minimum stay,
Here are terms of the promotion:
- Discount period ends February 7, 2016 at 03:30 PM PST.
- Coupon is valid only for bookings from U.S. to international destinations. Not eligible on: travel insurance, hotel, car, tour and activity bookings.
- Also not eligible on gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents. Not valid with any other promotional offer or discount.
- This coupon is not exchangeable for cash and is applicable for online bookings only.
- Tickets are based on availability and can sell out at any moment.
- Discount is not valid for bookings with the following airlines: Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Jet Blue, United Airlines, and British Airways,
- Discount not permitted to/from US domestic only bookings.
- Applicable to first 1,000 bookings.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.