Good for island hopping and plane spotting. Anguilla is a short ferry ride away. Plan those Winter 2014 getaways now! This is also the first time we have ever posted a deal from San Francisco to St. Maarten.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 22nd, 2014 – January 29th, 2014
- Valid for travel from January – May, 2014. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “aa+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only American availability. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- SFO – MIA (Miami) – SXM (St. Maarten) – MIA – SFO
- One free permitted in New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Miami / Dallas
- 7,604 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- American Airline’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. There is a $30 USD Departure Tax. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Dutch Guilder (ANG) $1USD = 1.79 ANG. Euros & Dollars widely accepted.
Tips for saving with international travel:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.