Use this deal to go on a safari or visit the wineries of Stellenbosch or Franschhoek. Or you can do what our team members did in March and go diving with Great Whites. Good times!
- November 5th – 13th. Valid for travel October 26th – December 9th or January 1st, 2013 – March 24th, 2013.Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “kl+” on both outbound and return advanced routing codes field to search only KLM availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2013 (This does not mean this fare will be available until then, KLM can pull this fare at any time).
- IAD – AMS (Amsterdam) – CPT (Cape Town) – AMS – IAD
- 19,472 miles or 5.9 cents per mile. KLM partners with Delta and is the national airline of the Netherlands. This fare will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. With 19,472 miles, that’s almost enough for a free domestic ticket; remember to provide them your Delta SkyMiles number at check-in to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Rand – $1USD = 8 South African Rand (ZAR)
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.