This won’t last at these prices! Mexico is rarely this inexpensive due to high taxes. Out of the $218 total fare, $113 goes to taxes and fees, so the base fare is only $105. The likelihood of this happening again? LOW!
[Update 9/18/2012 @ 1PM Eastern – Gone, that was quick]
- October 11th – 15th. Valid for travel until November 14th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “us+” on both inbound and outbound advanced routing codes field to search only US Airways availability. Must purchase by September 23rd (this does not mean it will last that long at these prices)
- DCA – CLT (Charlotte) – MEX (Mexico) – CLT – DCA
- 3,762 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Remember to signup for the US Airways double miles promotion for using a MasterCard to buy. You have to signup beforehand.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book at USAirways.com
- US Airways’ cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN) $1USD = 13.16MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.