A good fare to visit Basque country. It also has a great collection of museums including the world famous Guggenheim Museum Bilbao designed by Frank Gehry.
- November 6th – 13th. Valid for travel from November 1st – December 12th or January 13th, 2013 – February 13th, 2013 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “us+” in both outbound and inbound fields to search only US Airways availability. Must purchase by August 8th.
- SFO – PHL (Philadelphia) – FRA (Frankfurt) – BIO (Bilbao) – BRU (Brussels) – PHL (Philadelphia) – SFO. The FRA – BIO segment is operated by Lufthansa and the BIO – BRU segment is operated by Brussels Airlines. They are codeshares — meaning, it will be an US Airways flight number, but the plane will be operated by Lufthansa and Brussels.
- 14,278 miles or 5.4 miles per mile. The nature of the codeshare segments operated by Lufthansa and Brussels Airlines means we are not certain that you will receive mileage credit for those them with either US Airways Dividend Miles program or United MileagePlus program.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book at Orbitz.com. USAirways.com is not pricing this itinerary correctly — please select the preferred airline as US Airways on Orbitz.com to find this fare.
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.81 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping