Who’s up for a weekend in the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil? This fare is literally good for a weekend trip! American is launching service to one of Brazil’s largest port cities in the Amazon and this is the inaugural launch fare sale. Brazil requires a visa in advance of arrival – if you have one already, this is very doable. Otherwise, you have 10 days to get one.
- Depart June 14th
- Return June 17th
- Must buy by June 5th
- Sample for Los Angeles only
- LAX – MIA (Miami) – MAO (Manuas) – MIA – LAX
- 9,487 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Use dates above and book on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160.
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 1.93 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping