Good deal to Bangkok for travel this month and late Summer / early Fall. Bangkok is a great base to visit the rest of Southeast Asia as it is the hub for many low cost carriers like AirAsia and Bangkok Airways.
- May 9th – 17th. Valid for travel until May 20th or August 21st – November 30th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by May 5th.
- SFO – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – SFO
- 16,027 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on Delta.com or United.com
- Delta and United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Thai Baht (THB). $1USD = 30THB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping