A good sale to Rome with an opportunity for a nice layover in Istanbul.
- May 2nd – 10th. Valid for travel until May 15th or August 21st – March 31st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by March 31st, 2013.
- LAX – IST (Istanbul) – FCO (Rome) – IST – LAX. This fare includes overnight layovers on both outbound and inbound in Istanbul. The fare rules also allows for a free stopover in Istanbul.
- 15,424 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. Turkish Airlines is a partner with United Airlines and is a member of the Star Alliance, you will receive 100% mileage credit with United Airlines. Provide the Turkish Airlines checkin staff with your MileagePlus number to receive your miles.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.76 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping