Singapore is a great foodie town; it has some of the best street food anywhere in the world.
- February 2nd – 8th. Valid for travel until June 9th or July 16th through December 9th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by February 8th.
- LAX – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT – LAX
- 17,528 miles or 5.0 cents per miles. This is enough for an one way domestic award ticket (or about $125 – $150 in value). Make sure your United MileagePlus frequent flyer number is on your boarding pass when you check in.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping