Delta – $203: Oakland, California – New Orleans / Austin / Nashville / Atlanta (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Delta is putting a few cities on sale from/to Oakland. Here’s what’s available:
- New Orleans [MSY]
- Austin [AUS]
- Nashville [BNA]
- Atlanta [ATL]
New Orleans is an E class fare while everything else is a V class fare. E class fares does not allow for advanced seat assignments nor changes.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to New Orleans
- January 19th – 23rd, 2017
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel until mid December or January, 2017 – early May, 2017. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: OAK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /maxconnect 240
- Destination: MSY
- For other cities, replace MSY with airport code listed above
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /maxconnect 240
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- New Orleans: E
- Austin / Atlanta / Nashville: V
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- OAK – LAX (Los Angeles) – MSY (New Orleans) – SLC (Salt Lake City) – OAK
- Miles Flown: 4,015 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,015 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 734 miles
Unless you are a Delta frequent flyer, you would earn more redeemable miles crediting this to Alaska Airlines if you take a routing that is 100% operated by Delta with Delta flight numbers. You will earn 50% mileage or 2,007 miles when crediting to Alaska with this routing. Mileage accrual will vary depending on routing.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.