jetBlue is running a good promotion where you can get 30% off your flights for Fall travel. If you live in a jetBlue city, definitely worth checking out. We have moved some of our domestic flying over from American to jetBlue — things we like so far:
- Better legroom in coach
- Free inflight WiFi that is really fast.
This promotion is good until tomorrow, October 19th
- Promo Code: BIG30
- 30% off base airfare
- Book by 10/19/16
- Travel 10/26 – 12/15/16 (Blackout dates: 11/18 – 11/25/16)
- Excludes travel on Sundays
- Flight must originate in a U.S. JetBlue city including Puerto Rico
- Not valid on previous bookings
How to book:
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo.
- Search flights within valid travel dates.
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the bottom right side of the flights page.
- Only one code per booking.
- More info on promotion on jetBlue.
Here’s an example with 30% off from New York to San Francisco – went from $311 to $230:
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.