Norwegian – Starting at $148: New York / Boston / Baltimore – Martinique / Guadeloupe. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
How about getting out of the snow and onto the French Caribbean? Norwegian has a sub $200 deal to Martinique and Guadeloupe from Boston, Baltimore and New York for travel this Winter.
As a reminder, Norwegian allows for 10 kilos or about 22lbs of free carry-on and one item (not the standard two that most US carriers allow). You should prepay for luggage if you not traveling light — for this trip, adding one checked bag and seat assignment together will add about $50 in additional fees. We flew Norwegian to Martinique this past January — service was okay.
Martinique and Guadeloupe are regions with active cases of Zika virus transmission. Please read up on it at the Center for Disease Control if you are planning to go.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York to Martinique
- December 10th – 13th
- Valid for travel from November – March. The $148 is in December. Under $200 can be found during other times. Availability is limited.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Norwegian’s Low Fare Calendar to search for availability. Select “Show Low Fare Calendar” to see pricing by month.
- JFK – FDF (Martinique) – JFK
- Miles Flown: 3,905 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use Norwegian’s Low Fare Calendar to search and book. Select “Show Low Fare Calendar” to see an entire month’s price
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.88 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.